Our client is on the bleeding edge of cybersecurity technology. They'd like to bring on another compiler to their team to work on the things that keep them leading the way in innovation.
You'll join the team and work on the flagship product, their ground-breaking product that keeps Linux systems immune to attacks.
What you bring:
You're the bees knees if:
- 5+ years of experience working on production systems
- RESTful API design and implementation experience
- Interfacing with 3rd party auth systems
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- You love working with a team, and possess great analytical, problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- A lover of Linux
- AWS or similar experience
- Simple and focused microservices are your jam
- Your github shows everything you can do
- You're fluent in Go and/or Rust
- You know how to containerize with Kubernetes (or similar)
- You have practical experience with ECS/Fargate and DynamoDB