Our VC client stays on the forefront by helping entrepreneurs build next-gen tech companies. They focus on B2B and B2B2C companies that are ready to scale across the globe. Are you passionate about growth tech, programs, and initiatives that move clients forward? Do you have the ability to communicate and be credible with partners & executive management as an advisor? This might be just what you're looking for.
The list of what you'll do is long - you're a leader and a visionary, with the stamina and strength to get things done. But, here's a taste of the job:
- Analyze, prioritize and recommend portfolio program and project-level initiatives including ROI modeling
- Define and track KPIs across the team
- Enable strategic alliances and partnerships with corporate enterprises
- Collaborate with corporate enterprise partners to commercialize and monetize the portfolio company tech platforms
- Work internally to expand organizational capacity to accelerate the success of the portfolio companies
You lead initiatives such as developing sales effectiveness and pricing strategy, build out an adjacent industry product and GTM strategy (or geographic expansion strategy), and create a ata and analytics platform at the portfolio company to guide their 1-2 year planning process.
Here's what you need to bring:
- 12-20 years total experience -- Director or VP level commensurate with experience level
- Worked in management consulting
- Preference towards candidates with Biz Dev & Ops experience at a startup or enterprise tech team w/B2B innovation focus.
- Preference towards candidates with a strong network of corporate relationships across the US and Europe
- Prior work in product management, venture capital, private equity and investment banking considered, but secondary to a prior function and corporate network per above
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with high degree of comfort with slides and presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- MBA or technical Master’s degree from a top tier school a plus.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time, as required