Our client is thinking out of the box when it comes to early childhood education, and to that end they've built a truly unique brand that is designed to help the young generations lead happier, healthier, and more productive lives. Through their unique programs - offered across the nation! - children get to learn about their impact on the world around us.
This team is growing, and the demand for their product and platform is increasing. As such, they want to bring on a talented full stack engineer to help build onto their platform.
Things you'll do:
- Build new products and continue developing the tools necessary to help clients and users have better, more functional experiences
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify needs and create what's necessary to increase efficiency
- Work alongside the data and analytics team to generate reports and analysis to help with decision making
What you bring with you:
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and React.js OR Angular.js
- Working knowledge of relational databases like MySQL or Postgres
- Cloud experience (AWS preferred but open to GCP, Azure, etc)
- The ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and manage your time
- A collaborative and communicative personality with the ability to be proactive when organizing, presenting and communicating your work
- Totally cool with working in uncertainty due to the ever changing nature of a young startup
- Low ego and loves to work hard
- Wants to make a big impact