Our client is opening the door for children to learn more about the environment by getting them out id nature and hands-on with the earth, under the tutelage of enthusiastic and engaging teachers.
They're growing thoughtfully and have a need for an social media manager to lead their social media efforts. You'll report to the VP of Marketing and will work with the functional heads across the team. Most importantly, your work will make a huge impact on families across the USA.
You'll work on these kinds of things:
- Make the plan for channel mix across paid and non-paid strategies
- Come up with ideas, hypotheses, and KPI targets
- Know who the customer is and design the positioning needed to communicate value and drive results
- Handle the weekly, monthly and quarterly marketing spend allocation, accuracy and forecasting
- Collaborate teams to articulate growth infrastructure needs and secure the appropriate resources
- Manage outside agencies/consultants to drive overall performance.
- Keep apprised of new opportunities for innovation via emerging tech and proactively deliver recommendations
A little about who you are:
- 5+ years of consumer direct marketing experience with a tech, e-commerce, and/or social impact brand (startup experience a plus).
- Expertise in developing paid/non-paid growth strategy and personally managing campaigns across multiple channels
- The ability to maximize impact through prioritization of competing initiatives
- Deep understanding in ad and reporting platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Heap, Google Analytics, and the ability to translate data into actionable learnings & optimizations
- High EQ and desire to collaborate to achieve goals
- Experience with the consumer patterns of family-oriented products is a plus.
- A desire to make a huge impact during your time on the planet.