Our fast-moving, high ROI boutique hedge fund client needs to bring on a quant developer who specializes in Python. On any given day you'll wear many hats - they run like a 10 person startup - and work on things like implementing trading strategies, develop backtesting infrastructure and portfolio analytics, keep an eye on trading ops, and build tools/engine so the company can execute on the models.
Preferred skillsets include
- Strong Python programmer (experience with R is a plus), 2-6 years of experience
- Experience with algorithm development and building real-time, distributed applications
- Previous experience with Axioma is a plus
- Background in quant finance domain
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail