Our client is opening the door for children to learn more about the environment by getting them out id nature and hands-on with the earth, under the tutelage of enthusiastic and engaging teachers.
They're growing thoughtfully and have a need for an experienced growth marketing manager to lead their marketing efforts. You'll report to the VP of Marketing and will work with the functional heads across the team. Most importantly, your work will make a huge impact on families across the USA.
Some of what you'll do:
- Determine the channel mix across paid and non-paid strategies
- Generate ideas, hypotheses, and KPI targets
- Understand the customer and leader needs and create the positioning needed to communicate value and drive results
- Manage and optimize weekly, monthly and quarterly marketing spend allocation, accuracy and forecasting
- Collaborate teams to articulate growth infrastructure needs and secure the appropriate resources
- Effectively manage external agencies/consultants to drive overall performance.
- Explore new opportunities for innovation via emerging tech and proactively deliver recommendations
- 5+ years of consumer direct marketing experience with a tech, e-commerce, and/or social impact brand (startup experience a plus).
- Deep experience developing paid and non-paid growth strategy and personally managing campaigns across multiple channels
- Demonstrated ability to maximize impact via ruthless prioritization of competing initiatives
- Fluency in ad and reporting platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Heap, Google Analytics, and the ability to translate data into actionable learnings & optimizations
- High EQ and desire to collaborate to achieve goals
- Experience with or deep understanding of the consumer patterns of family-oriented products is a plus.
- A desire to make a huge impact during your time on the planet.