Our client aims to reshape international giving - and millions of lives - by allowing donors to provide capital grants directly to the world’s poorest. They are working to establish a benchmark as Vanguard did for the financial industry (i.e., index fund), and in the process accelerate the end of extreme poverty.
They've raised over $250M in revenue and reached nearly 150,000 households, while being recognized as one of the most innovative non-profit companies. Now, to keep up with growth, they are ready to bring on a Director to lead all people-related activities. You will be responsible for designing, executing, and scaling the people strategy, including attracting and retaining the best teams, building the culture and employee engagement, managing the performance review process, and supporting employees’ career development. They are looking for someone that is excited to work in a fast-paced, solution-oriented culture, and who has experience building effective processes and structures in a growing organization.
What you'll do:
What you bring:
- Partner with the Executive Team to design and execute a people strategy that supports the company values, vision, and goals
- Lead talent acquisition to attract and retain an amazing, values-aligned team
- Manage the performance review process and support employees’ career development through leadership building, progression strategies, and learning and development
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are clear, appropriate, understood and followed
- Build company culture and employee engagement
- 5+ years experience in HR, recruiting, people functions
- Experience working in a dynamic and growing organization
- Passion for building both the process and the structure to enable scale & jumping into open-ended problems
- Deep understanding that the people, culture, and values are the foundation of a company's success
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams within an organization
- Strong alignment with company values