Our client is working on real-world, impactful problems that impact millions of people. As a Senior PM on their team, you’ll play a key role in helping them build products and execute their goal to provide the best experience to all users. They work on a wide range of projects in several areas, from building beautiful experiences to optimizing internal operations and more.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to define business and user goals of your product areas.
- Generate insights from data and conduct user research to inform decisions on product prioritization and roadmaps.
- Work with engineers, design, and any other relevant internal user to build and ship high-quality, production-ready products.
- Measure and track everything related to your product areas, from usage metrics to user satisfaction
- Coordinate and organize multiple functions to ensure your features are on track and high quality, filling in wherever needed.
- Have experience in a product management role working directly with engineers.
- Have experience working directly on or with operations teams to define and drive operational KPIs.
- Enjoy process engineering and building efficient, scalable workflows across teams
- Are analytical and data-driven - distilling complex workflows and systems into clear processes and decisions, while measuring everything (SQL knowledge is a bonus)
- Are detail oriented - we believe in high-quality products, from pixel-perfect design to well-designed, compliant user workflows.
- Are willing to help your team ship products in any way, whether it means writing documentation or user testing with patients.
- Can learn extremely quickly - the work is complex and consists of many moving parts. It’s your job to understand these pieces and translate them into products.
- Are able to make decisions and quickly test them - there are many problems in the experience, but you need to prioritize properly in order to succeed.
- Have deep empathy - being able to truly understand the needs of both the external users and internal company functions to align everyone’s goals.