Our client is a startup at the forefront of providing multiple industries with the most robust analytics and insights on the global blockchain market. In short, they collect, organize and analyze the world's public blockchain data to make them universally understandable.
They are looking for a Head of Engineering & Technology to scale the platform & team, leading implementation strategy and execution. You will bring an understanding of the best practices of how sustainable, robust software should be built and assembled into an analytics-driven search platform.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
You must be able to approach Platform solutions from an Engineering/Developer perspective and have the soft skills to communicate your strategy/implementation to a non-technical stakeholder audience (including Clients).
- Develop Architecture AND ensure that engineering solutions fit consistently within the overall strategic vision
- Deliver quality and efficiency to their platform - You will be guiding a team of developers, and helping them make the right decisions to build fast and to the point while contributing to key features.
- Be the primary owner of the platform solution focus area, collaborating with Founders to assist with product roadmap planning, discovery, envisioning and prototyping of future product features
- 3+ years Hands-on experience developing Search platforms and products
- Past experience applying a formal structured approach to software development
- Ability to provide a logical Architectural framework to support conclusions and ideas
- Experience with processing big data in real-time
- You have a solid grasp on both theory and application, and you know how to balance methodological purity with practical implementation
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in conducting hands-on, code-level analysis of large-scale software applications to identify and document current behavior