Our client is the leading digital growth and marketing agency in NYC, founded by two entrepreneurs with successful exits. They focus on maximizing ROI, which helps their clients grow large amounts of revenue.What you’ll do:
What you’d need to succeed:
- Develop & oversee extensive marketing strategies across clients involving multi-channel strategies, landing pages, and full-funnel considerations.
- Find valuable opportunities for paid customer acquisition using the Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and other marketing channels across varies industries and verticals.
- Have a deep understanding of Facebook/Google as channels, the value they bring, and how they would fit into a marketing campaign.
- Build and optimize clients’ entire funnels with a thorough understanding of LTV and CAC, not just the initial acquisition of new customers/users.
- Determine core metrics of every communication and campaign with the ability to analyze campaign performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Build marketing strategies to acquire customers utilizing landing pages, various online tools (Shopify, Instapage), etc.
- Develop client marketing frameworks by creating new ideas, testing and optimizing their marketing activities.
- Monitor and enhance customer/user acquisition and activation performance.
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and competitiveness.
What you’ll find here:
- 5+ years of marketing/growth experience in B2C/B2SMB
- Extensive knowledge of the digital advertising space
- Extensive experience building and executing on full-funnel marketing campaigns
- Expert knowledge and direct hands-on experience with Facebook ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and ESP's (Mailchimp/Klaviyo/etc.)
- Expertise in conceiving, testing, and optimizing ad creatives
- Proven ability to effectively communicate cross functionally with other teams
- Proven ability to be proactive
- A passion for growing businesses.
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience level
- They encourage entrepreneurs at the company to launch companies internally with aggressive revenue share structures.
- Bonus structure.
- Happy and motivated team.
- Health benefits.
- Office dogs!