View all jobs
Full Stack Engineer at top P2P lending shop in NYCNew York, NY
Our P2P lending client is fleshing out their team with a full stack engineer.
- Write and provide feedback on RFCs for new features in our collaborative design process.
- Author and document re-usable components inside a React application.
- Build server-side services and API endpoints using Node and NestJS.
- Ask important questions, speak candidly, and try to move the needle every single day.
- ~2 years software engineering experience or a strong academic background in computer science.
- Experience using version control systems such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN.
- Experience with at least one of the following tools: NPM, Yarn, Babel, Webpack, Grunt.
- You have used a front-end framework such as React, Vue, or Angular.
- Experience building and consuming REST API endpoints.
- You can replicate a component from a visual mock and color palette.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- You have worked on server-side applications with Node.js and Express.
- Experience using Webpack, Babel, NPM, and Yarn.
- You know how HTTP works.
- You have a meticulous attention to detail, in both your own work and when reviewing others'.
- You have written unit tests for production code, and understand how to achieve good coverage.
Nice to have:
- You’ve contributed value to an open-source project: be it documentation or code.
- Experience with TypeScript or a statically typed language like Java or C#.
- You have used a PaaS provider such as AWS or Heroku.
- You have implemented server-side rendering and code-splitting in a PWA.
- Experience with SCSS or LESS.
- Experience working with or building a CI pipeline for a webapp.
- You have written tests using browser-automation using Selenium or similar.