Our client is using modern machine learning to turn everyday documents into readable data.
They are wanting to hire a talented designer to lead the end-to-end product design process on complex features. You'll take it from whiteboard to sketching to shipping to iteration, so this role will be a blend of creative and analytical.
Please include a link to your portfolio in your application.
- Lead all stages of design: partner with product managers, engineers, and stakeholders to identify user problems, iterate quickly through possible solutions, validate decisions and ensure high-quality feature implementation
- Translate complex, high-level concepts into clean, intuitive and functional experiences
- Generate hypotheses and evaluate product and design decisions using both qualitative and quantitative user research methods
- Think through use cases and interactions, including happy paths and edge cases, to incorporate them into your deliverables
- Facilitate and lead how we shape our internal design system with consistency and efficiency in mind
- Identify and drive design-led projects
- Advocate for exceptional design and design thinking across the organization
- Proactively share best practices, design patterns and anti-patterns throughout various industries and platforms.
- +6 years experience in product design - SaaS or enterprise experience is a plus
- An exceptional portfolio showcasing clean, intuitive design and a strong eye for detail - examples of making complex workflow simple, beautiful, and elegant is a plus
- Demonstrated experience supporting the design process by creating qualitative research, user flows, wireframes, UI designs, prototypes, annotations and other deliverables
- Ability to balance creating the ideal user experience with business goals and time to market.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe CS, and prototyping tools
- Strong understanding of usability and design principles, in addition to typography, information hierarchy, interaction design color, and layout
- High level of empathy for nontechnical users, as well as engineers
- A desire to carve out your own role in a fast-moving, agile environment
- Team player with strong communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance