Our client is leading the Fintech industry and revolutionizing the way people buy homes.
They were founded by a diverse team of mortgage industry vets and software engineers, so they understand both how difficult and how important that mission is, and what tools they need to accomplish it. They are funded by some of the same investors who have backed Compass, Lemonade, Airbnb, and Dropbox, and are on a mission to revolutionize the mortgage industry with new tech, new ideas, and a stellar team.
Who They are Looking For:
An analytical and customer-centric marketer that will be responsible for managing channels in multiple earned and owned touchpoints, including demand generation and email marketing. You will manage their channels for D2C by utilizing data, insights, and a consumer mindset to continually optimize conversions, engagement, and campaign performance.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and optimize campaigns, including the production of HTML emails, online forms, landing pages, and in-app messaging
- Manage the day-to-day operation and optimization of Morty’s marketing automation solutions (currently CustomerIO and Instapage)
- Create segmented lists based on lead source, user persona, and behavior, including past email, web, or campaign interactions
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns / communications
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize user retention and conversion
- At least two years of experience managing paid and organic marketing channels
- Hands-on experience managing a CRM tool (e.g. HubSpot, Marketo, Mailchimp)
- Proven experience using data to inform marketing campaign decisions
- Familiarity with analytical tools (you’ve built reports to share out campaign performance)
- Solid understanding of SEO best practices
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, thoughtful, driven, and collaborative
- Organized and self-motivated