Our client is an international consulting firm that provides assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders.
As the Senior Software Engineer you will work on the development of a portal for public access to large searchable databases.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or commensurate experience.
- Five years of professional experience with good knowledge of both front-end and back-end development
- Experience styling web applications with CSS
- Experience with at least one Relational Database (Oracle is a plus)
- Experience with Elasticsearch (relevance tuning experience is a plus)
- Experience with APIs and single sign-on
- Understanding of data cubes
You must have solid teamwork capabilities, capacity to inspire and motivate junior staff, excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills, including with technical audiences and be highly motivated and responsible self-starter.
Candidates must be U.S. citizens to qualify for the required U.S. government security clearance for this project.