Our client focuses on cryptoassets and believes in the freedom to exchange value worldwide to anyone. They are making the data easier to analyze and readable by everyone. They are a very talented, diverse and dynamic team, coming from New York, Barcelona, Switzerland & Chile. You will find teammates hungry of knowledge, very collaborative who love to give & receive constructive feedback. Most importantly, they believe in empowering each other by carrying out the core values every day.
In this role you will be:
• Making sense of raw data
• Building algorithms to transform them into actionable information
• Finding new data sources to respond to our customers’ business needs.
Previous experience of processing data creatively to address a problematic (business or research) is needed. They are open to a candidate with 1 to 5 years of experience (incl. academic research), with a physics or engineering (aerospace, electrical, ...) background.Hard skills:
- Algorithms knowledge
- Graph traversal
- Shortest path
- Dynamic Programming
- Minimum spanning tree
Core values – soft skills:
- Basic of programming
- Use of data structures
- OO developments
- Test-driven development
- Search & sort algorithms on data
- Exception handling
- Multi-threading, race conditions & deadlock
- Memory management
- Machine learning
- Regression, logistic regression
- Hidden Markov Models
- Conditional Random Field Matrix/ Tensor Factorization
- KNN(K-nearest neighbors)
- Decision Trees
- Graphical Models
- Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Open-mindedness: Willing to consider ideas and opinions that are different from your own.
- Team–player: “Community before individuals”.
- Adaptability: Striving for new challenges.
- Trust: Knowing that we are all driven by the same values, we trust each other.
- Communication: Not just about finding the right words to express yourself but finding the right way for the person listening to understand what you want to share.