Our client is leading the Fintech industry and revolutionizing the way people buy homes.
They were founded by a diverse team of mortgage industry vets and software engineers, so we understand both how difficult and how important that mission is, and what tools we need to accomplish it. We are funded by some of the same investors who have backed Compass, Lemonade, Airbnb, and Dropbox, and we’re on a mission to revolutionize the mortgage industry with new tech, new ideas and a stellar team.
Who They are Looking For :
They are expanding into new local markets with the help of industry veterans already working in those areas. They are looking to hire licensed mortgage loan originators with a strong understanding of the DC market and an established network in the broader real estate industry. The ideal candidates are self-sufficient, resourceful, and compassionate individuals who have industry experience but aren’t satisfied with the status quo.
You will use their product, tools and marketing to grow your business and close loans. As an early member of our first branch office, you will have a unique and exciting opportunity to help grow their presence, team, and culture in Washington, DC.
- Originate loans, leveraging their product to grow your pipeline and close deals.
- Recommend and prepare loan options for customers based on their specific situation, and be able to clearly articulate their value proposition to customers who don't yet know us.
- Grow and maintain your network of realtors and homebuyers.
- Manage and track your customer’s sales funnel in order to prioritize action items and to improve conversion and customer satisfaction over time.
- Be an advocate for your customer to the engineering, product and customer success teams, communicating their needs and asks.
- At least 3+ years of experience as a licensed Mortgage Loan Originator in Washington, DC.
- Established professional network in the DC Metro Area
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passionate about changing the mortgage industry.
- Excited to join a startup, have a big impact and put in the hustle required to get things done!
The Mortgage Loan Originator position requires an active NMLS license in Washington, DC.