This company’s tools make it easier for people to create websites that tell their stories. They help everyone from individuals and local artists, to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses.
They are looking for a Consumer Product Manager to join them (already over 500) - headquartered in downtown Manhattan. You will be an integral part of a team that is building beautiful products to help ideas succeed online. They are excited to bring onboard a highly self-motivated individual, excited by questions that do not have obvious answers, extremely observant, insightful, possess a strong product design sense and the motivation to continually iterate to build the best-in-class products.
They want someone who demonstrates sharp intellectual curiosity, a collaborative work ethic, and are able to:
- Drive product development for consumer-facing components of the company's website platform, including social media and third-party integrations
- Simplify the user experience for users customizing the company's site
- Define, prioritize, and communicate short and long term product and business goals
- Develop a deep understanding of customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Partner with experienced engineers and designers to create a beautiful, compelling user experience for their content management system
- Partner with marketing to drive adoption of new features
- Partner with strategy operations to monitor engagement and evaluate product success
- 6+ years of experience in product management, ideally in online commerce or related fields
- Keen product intuition and UX design sensibilities, with a strong desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Strong drive to simplify
- Strong balance of both analytical and creative thinking
- Technical depth and understanding (engineering/CS background a plus)
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to build strong relationships across distinct stakeholders