This company’s tools make it easier for people to create websites that tell their stories. They help everyone from individuals and local artists, to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses.
They are looking for multiple Data Scientists to join their team (already over 500) - headquartered in downtown Manhattan. They want individuals who demonstrate sharp intellectual curiosity, a collaborative work ethic, and are able to:
- Structure complex problems, find the key drivers, and deliver actionable recommendations
- Build the models, dashboards, and tools that drive change across the company
- Establish meaningful relationships across teams and provide them with the analytical frameworks needed to guide their decisions
- Explore data, communicate findings, and develop ways to help people throughout the company use the data they need
- You'll actively seek better ways to solve problems and improve existing processes
- Significant experience in sophisticated analytics (e.g. marketing attribution frameworks, event-based analytics, etc.)
- Impressive skill with a major programming language (Python, C++, Java) and/or analytics tool (Pandas, R, SQL, Excel), preferably both
- Statistical competence a plus (e.g. A/B testing, regression modeling, etc.