One of the leading video editing software companies powering the future of creative collaboration is looking for a Head of Demand Generation to help them achieve their vision. They are backed by top VCs, and even a few celebrities to boot. They have built a highly functional and market-leading product used and loved by Fortune 50 companies..
They are on the ground floor of changing the way creatives collaborate, and they are on the hunt for talented individuals to help them achieve their vision. They are looking for an individual who can:
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leaders to monitor projects fueling demand generation and funnel performance, identifying performance gaps and opportunities
- Translate business objectives and sales activities into an operational, agile enterprise demand generation plan
- Work with cross-functional teams including product marketing, design and engineering to develop appropriate messaging, content, and stories from which to build campaigns; and then leveraging the content from those stories in appropriate channels
- Drive and improve the current lead generation methods and process through A/B testing and other methods.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on campaign performance and the impact of marketing activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length. Present these results to management and the executive team, and based on results, optimize over time.
...and who's experience includes:
- Working at the intersection of Sales and Marketing, blending art and science to attract prospective customers and drive revenue for a fast-growing dynamic organization
- Strong analytical skills with 5+ years of campaign response analysis
- Demonstrated success driving revenue for a fast-growth SaaS company
- 5+ years of experience marketing B2B tech
- Analytical mindset and intrinsically motivated to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible.