Video conferencing software co
Senior iOS Application Developer
Our client is a software company that provides lecture recording, screencasting, video streaming, and video content management software. They need an experienced iOS Engineers to serve as the sole developer for the mobile app. Though the app exists already, there is a lot of room for improvement. As a result, you will get to see the fruit of your labors in just a few short months, out there in the wild.
What You’ll Do:
- Write excellent code in Java that follows best practices and is easily maintainable with elegant code factoring and clean technical design.
- Learn the Server API surface area, allowing you to do a great job connecting the client app to the rest of the ecosystem.
- Improve app quality and performance by fixing bugs, improving diagnostics and metrics, investigating customer-reported bugs, and listening to customer feedback.
- Envision and implement new features that light up important functionality for our iOS customers.
- Become an expert in the existing codebase, seamlessly weaving new code into old code to enable new functionality.
- Help define key customer experience metrics and work to measure and improve them over a series of releases.
What To Bring:
- Must have 4-year degree in a relevant field and 5+ years of development experience.
- Expert in Objective-C and the iOS platform, with at least 3 years of industry experience on the platform.
- You are an expert at building UX using standard iOS frameworks, patterns, and development tools.
- Bonus: experience working with audio/video capture and editing software.
- Have a working knowledge of Web tech: HTML and browser compatibility nuances.
- Have a strong working knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and coding patterns for high performance software
- Have a deep understanding of multi-threaded client software, client-server architecture, service scalability, fault tolerance, error handling, and log-based diagnostics.