Bring your rainbows, butterflies, and faerie dust to this fast-paced, dynamic, high profile team focused on building and supporting a COMPLEX global trading environment.
- Monitor the health of the production trading system; diagnosing and fixing issues with intraday transactions and post-trade reconciliation
- Configure and deploying changes to the trading system including new features and fixes
- Work with peers to define and improve operational best practices
- Create and improve operational tools for monitoring, deployment, and telemetry collection
- Design and implement the architecture and support of our proprietary trading environment, including server, operating system, network, colocation site, and connectivity to a multitude of vendors and exchanges across three continents
- Conduct research to identify the latest cutting edge computing, networking, and connectivity trends and developments to keep us at the forefront of the industry.
Additional Skills Preferred:
- At minimum a bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering from a top university.
- A strong knowledge of network/connectivity and/or Linux server technologies, particularly as related to ultra-low latency design.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Bash shell scripting and use.
- Understanding of order lifecycle and market data concepts including order book management;
- Familiar with relational database concepts and the ability to construct at least moderately complex SQL queries