And I'm not talking about Brent Spiner's character on TNG, yo.
You love data. You eat, sleep and breathe large datasets. We need you here.
- Proficiency in large-scale systems using Java/C++ is a must have
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in software development and full product life-cycles
- Experience working on agile software development teams which function in a dev-ops environment, including experience in build, dev, QA, release, and support of your own software
- History of multiple release cycles of consumer facing code delivered to the web, via cloud infrastructure and open source frameworks
- Confidence building and working in Event Driven Architectures
- Results driven personality, high enthusiasm, energy, and confidence
- BA or BS degree required (MS preferred) in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Passion towards solving some of the toughest problems in computer science
- Implement algorithms, services, and solutions to the burning technical and business questions that have driven over 22 years of success in the travel and expense industry
- Define and develop solutions that will address the challenges in dealing with Petabytes of data including management, ingestion, transport, and visualization
- Significantly contribute to the technology behind the Big Data and advanced analytics strategy
- Work closely with your peers on product and architecture teams to integrate your offerings into our products and services
- Grow the community of Engineers across the company and facilitate information sharing and cross-pollination of ideas between organizations
- Work with your team and product managers to identify problems that can be solved with Big Data approaches