Our client is an international consulting firm offering advisory services to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders.
As the Systems Administrator you will be tasked with operating, maintaining, and improving the numerous enterprise and public facing data oriented systems.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the selection, acquisition, implementation, deployment, operations, and retirement of the data systems.
- Work with team members and users on resolving technical issues with the system.
- Administer the Data Services’ applications and configuration through the following means:
- Assign user or group rights and permissions within the system.
- Validate that security controls are in place.
- Track issues through Microsoft Azure DevOps and ServiceNow
- Submit change requests and follow them through the change control boards within the company.
- Perform application configuration changes
- Perform server configuration changes
- Work with other agency departments on maintaining operations of Data Services’ systems infrastructure.
- Assist with the renewing the authority to operate certification by maintaining the Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A) documentation for each system including:
- Architecture and Systems Diagrams
- System Categorization and Registration Guidance
- Data Retention Plan
- Privacy Threshold Analysis
- Privacy Impact Assessment
- System Security Plan
- Configuration Management Plan
- Contingency Planning Plan
- Overseeing the continuous monitoring as directed by the company by completion of the weekly and monthly report for each system.
- Oversee the testing plan for each system as directed by the company.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or commensurate experience.
- Eight years in IT with minimum of five years of related professional experience.
- Five years of Windows Server and Red Hat Linux Server Administration
- Three years of U.S. Government Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A) process experience.
- Two years of Microsoft Azure DevOps or Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services.
- Two years of administrating Content Management Systems.
- Strong leadership, ability to persuade and represent USAID with other organization on technical areas of expertise;
- Strong Microsoft Office and Visio skills
The candidate must be a U.S. citizen to qualify for the required U.S. government security clearance for this project.
- Knowledge of Tableau Server
- Knowledge of Tyler Technologies Socrata Platform
- Knowledge of Lucidworks Fusion Search Appliance
- Knowledge of SirsiDynix Library Catalog
- Knowledge of Ping Federate or other Federated Identity Management Software
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of Master Data Management
- Excellent communication skills, work ethic and teamwork.