Location: Manhattan, Financial District (open to partial remote)
Reports to: CTO
Company: Leading online marketplace to rent/sell luxury boxes for sporting events and concerts.
Role overview: The full stack engineer position will have an impact on both front-end and back-end technology.
You are: highly achievement-oriented and adaptable; a product-minded person who can think about the business objectives behind the technology rather than coding on specs.
Responsibilities: vary day-to-day. Building new features, squashing bugs, improving SQL queries, building a new UI... whatever needs to be done.
- Design, build, test, and launch new features (own implementation from beginning to end)
- Maintain, improve, and nurture our existing suite of products (back-end inventory management platform, consumer website, and team platforms)
- Improve UI platform and user experience
- Contribute ideas to our tech roadmap
Skills & Prior Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) from a top institution
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Exceptional coding skills - proficiency in at least one of PHP, Java, or C in addition to HTML and CSS
- Product-minded (come up with your own ideas based on broader business objectives)
- Thorough understanding of web technology and web development
- High level of intellectual horsepower
- Efficient (fast) worker
- Interest in entrepreneurship, platform businesses, or sports & music
- Interest in designing and building user interfaces
- Technical experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Expertise in data modeling or systems architecture
- Experience scaling back-end systems