Customer Success Associate
- New York, NY, USA
Our Client was founded by a diverse team of mortgage industry vets and software engineers and is supported by an incredible group of investors and advisors including Thrive Capital, SV Angel, Techstars, Corigin Ventures, and FJ Labs who have led or backed companies like Oscar, Compass, Lemonade, Slack, Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Casper, and Warby Parker.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a self-sufficient, resourceful, and versatile individual to join our growing team. You’re a great communicator, both written and verbal, enjoy talking to people, and building relationships. You’re excited to learn new things and become a subject matter expert on the mortgage process, and are always willing to go the extra mile to provide a great customer experience.
This is a great opportunity to gain startup experience at a fast paced, early stage startup!
- Answer customer inquiries and requests through email, phone and chat in a timely, friendly and accurate manner. Navigate customers through the product whether that’s helping them troubleshoot a bug or addressing a concern around our offerings.
- Act as an account executive for our ongoing realtor partners.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our product and gather product feedback and user insights in order to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Compile a set of regularly asked questions to ensure support is consistent across users; Help create resources for our customers so answers can be answered in product or through our FAQ.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, thoughtful, driven and upbeat.
- Previous account work in Salesforce or a similar CRM is a plus.
- Experience in real estate or finance a plus.
- Ability to manage and prioritize a large number of tasks without micromanagement.
- Willing and able to learn quickly. Self starter with a “No task is too big or small” attitude.
- Excited to join a startup and put in the hustle required to get things done!