Our client is a marketplace for brands to sell their products to cannabis dispensaries. They're looking for a Senior Visual Designer to:
- Collaborate with product managers and UX to design layouts for individual components
- Develop concepts and translate those concepts into simple but elegant designs
- Work with marketing and other teams to ensure branding is unified throughout our platform and aligned with the company’s style guide.
- Design and deliver complex wireframes and workflows as well as high fidelity mock-ups
- Analyze user feedback (via phone calls or client experience tickets) and activity and iterate to improve the user experience
- Familiarize yourself with the rapidly changing cannabis industry and its needs & demand
- 5+ years of experience as a visual designer for an e-commerce, enterprise, or SaaS software product
- Skilled at designing single page apps with mobile in mind
- Experience with Adobe CC, InVision, and Sketch
- Comfortable with basic HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- Your portfolio showcases your range of skills: UX, research, visual design, UI, storytelling, persona creation, and design process.
Please include your portfolio/website, work samples, Dribbble, github, etc. in your application. Applicants who do not include these examples in their application will not be considered.