Our client provides a data platform that enables some of the world's most valuable and respected brands to accelerate their growth. Via data, they help businesses design their experience to be customer-first. They currently have 100+ employees.
They're looking for a solution engineer to work with some of the world's largest, consumer facing brands to help customize their infrastructure and marketing technology to solve their particular problems.
- Drive engagement with product marketing, product, consulting and customer success on existing gaps, futures, and product strategies
- Contribute and refine a world-class Solutions Engineering playbook
- Present at industry events, conferences, and meetups
- Spearhead the technical and solution pre sales campaign to prospective clients, including
- Technical discovery around current customers architectures and business and technical challenges/opportunities
- Host technical workshops where you’ll be sitting side by side developers instrumenting the mParticle SDK’s and API’s to demonstrate platform capabilities, and overcome all technical objections
- Develop custom applications across web, mobile, voice, and OTT platforms and integrate the mParticle platform to demo the solution in their current & future state
- Solution design for advanced use cases using their platform API’s and capabilities
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field.
- 5-10+ years experience in
- Solutions Engineering/similar role **OR**
- iOS Engineering with heavy API work (They're interviewing people with this very profile, and find it to be a strong fit!)