Our client is a marketplace for brands to sell their products to cannabis dispensaries. One of the challenges in the cannabis industry is that they’re not allowed to use traditional banks. As a result, they’re mostly cash based. Our client’s Financial Team is charged with developing and managing proprietary credit models which will help the buyers and sellers use receivables as credit.
- 8+ years of experience in a risk, credit, and/or analytics role focused on data driven analysis with an emphasis on trade credit, small business lending, and/or purchase finance
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a portfolio management, underwriting, or an executive risk function
- Direct experience related to credit model development and familiarity with credit bureau data
- Exhibits a deep understanding of technology and how it intreplays with credit delivery and portfolio management
- Expertise in modeling & statistical analysis
- Bachelor degree in applicable fields and/or graduate degree with specialty in finance and risk is preferred