Our client is a well established company in the medical space, offering tailored sales and marketing services for pharmaceutical companies.
They're looking for a Client Analytics Manager to help lead, develop, and grow their client data and reporting efforts. This person will be using strategic thinking to develop insights around program performance, and using that info to improve client satisfaction in the reports, their format, and their presentation of data.
- have extensive experience with tools like MSSQL, MySQL (for running queries), and Tableau (Tableau Server and Dashboards) and can manage Tableau Product Development
- have maintained numerous databases/data systems ensuring highest standard of data hygiene and can make modifications based on ongoing company needs
- have understanding of and professional exposure to statistical software packages such as R and Python • have an interest in being client facing and managing data project flow
- can effectively collaborate with internal groups including sales, product strategy and account services to inform programmatic decisions
- are not above cranking out operational SQL & Excel reports as needed.
- get excited about expanding the companies understanding and capabilities within emerging areas within data and analytics, and technology platforms, as it relates to Healthcare and Pharma industries
- BS/BA Degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Information Management etc.) or equivalent experience
- 5+ years working in an analytical or data campaign management role
- Prior experience within Pharma, Life Sciences, Healthcare Communications a BIG PLUS
- Excel Expert with deep knowledge of vlookups, index matches, logical statements, macros and other Excel functions
- Proficient in Tableau and Tableau dashboarding, with a desire to go deeper within the platform
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Past professional experience working with data feeds and 3rd party data in addition to proprietary data; comfort working with FTP sites
- Experience working and communicating with Sr. Leaders (Director & Above); comfort speaking with clients
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and organizational skills
- Experience developing and implementing strategic plans while rolling up your sleeves to jump into data tasks as necessary
- Able to work both on a team (as member and/or leader) and independently to deliver results
- Able to manage team workflow, with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities