Our client helps promote workplace health, through coaching on behavior change. The next evolution in their business is an app to enable millions to adapt their patterns in a way that will better promote well-being and productivity.
They are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to understand and develop their narratives. They're looking for a storyteller and a leader who has some previous startup experience.
- Work closely with Senior Leadership to build and shape the go-to-market strategy for our B2B Enterprise offerings, including use case development, pricing, messaging, product assets (e.g. demos, videos, collateral), lifecycle management, and sales enablement.
- Lead development of sales and marketing collateral to promote our products and services to both prospects and existing customers (eg - sales collateral like one-sheeters, presentations, marketing landing pages, promotional videos, client e-mails, demos, webinars, etc.)
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy including beta releases, positioning, communication of value proposition, and launch strategy
- Deliver market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback to product planning to guide product and marketing roadmaps
- Establish a market feedback process to generate insights about our product offering and influence our go-to-market strategy
- Develop and maintain a competitive landscape assessment, including the products and accompanying go-to-market strategies within Thrive’s competitive space
- Develop OKRs and KPIs to track the effectiveness of our go-to-market strategy and each individual asset
- BA / BS or equivalent work experience and 3+ years of Product Marketing experience
- Innovative messaging and presentation capabilities; ability to create/drive visual tools to sell/explain products and services in a compelling/ emotive way.
- Experience with B2B sales and/or marketing required; experience with HR, SaaS, and/or consulting services a plus
- Strong time management skills, ability to think strategically and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience with project management and stakeholder management to meet aggressive deadlines
- Knowledge and experience with presentation software (Google Slides, Powerpoint, Keynote) and design software (Adobe Suite) to build customer-facing collateral
- Knowledge and experience with project management software (Asana, Trello, etc) and collaboration features within Google Docs (Sheets, Slides, etc)