We are excited to reveal the initiation of a pioneering new company that will solve a fundamental need of a global target market, through innovations using state of the art technologies from multiple domains, computer vision and AI. This early-stage startup is positioned to make a major impact thanks to a novel approach, strong funding and a leadership team of veteran entrepreneurs with a proven track record of founding and establishing successful high-tech enterprises that have created outstanding value for shareholders (both team- members and investors) as well as for customers.
We seek an assertive, highly organized, energetic, diligent professional, who is a good communicator and leader. This professional will serve as a primary culture setter in the company. The Director Global Corporate Operations is the tactical leader across procurement, facilities, finance, manufacturing, legal and human resources. This role is responsible for ensuring the company’s every day operational and financial activities run smoothly and effectively.
The Dir. Global Corporate Operations is part of the company senior management team that leads the company and participates in shaping long and short term corporate strategies. Drives the organization’s development of a predictable, process oriented, open, and collaborative, team-based culture. Provides overall direction and guidance to the operational activities of the organization, as well as day-to-day leadership and management to all company operations functions. Responsible for managing best practices with a strong emphasis on production efficiencies and asset utilization; ensures the development of systems and procedures for operating and managing corporate resources in a profitable manner.
- Develop and implement the GAAP financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting processes including taxes and audits.
- Manage the payroll, benefits, and insurance processes.
- Control point for financial architecture, reference structure, accounting policies
- Manage the Internal Control program, enforce company finance policies.
- Manage all banking activity.
- Develop budgets, cost controls and obtain data regarding both internal and external business metrics.
- Establish the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with internal groups as required covering the full spectrum of financial and budgetary work.
- Manage the annual company planning processes.
- Lead the company in the use of standards, tool, processes, policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all laws and governing bodies.
- Develop and ensure accurate financial and customer service measurements are maximizing business opportunity.
- Develop and maintain operational plans to include all business requirements which include labor hours, production costs, KPI reporting in meeting financial objectives.
- Ensure all established costs, quality and delivery requirement commitments are met or exceeded.
- Manage the development of the staffing plan that conforms to the business plan. Put programs in place that ensure we meet all hiring plans.
- Develop, implement and manage the overall Performance Management Program.
- Manage the development and implementation of the corporate compensation programs that conform to the overall business plan.
- Work with the various functions in the company to develop employee training and development programs.
- Work with the various functions to establish employee communications programs that includes periodic surveys and team events.
- Manage the implementation of the company benefits programs and ensure the company stays competitive with the market.
- Select and manage third party recruiting organizations that will help the company to achieve it staffing plans on time and on budget.
- Assists in the planning and defining of IT goals and metrics aligned with the business.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the US IT department including directing staff, who support administrative computing, applications, networking, user services, telecommunications and other information technology functions.
- Assesses and anticipates technology projects to drive innovation and efficiency with the business and recommend appropriate action and resources.
- Coordinates agreements with external legal teams.
- Maintains inventory of all legal documents signed for the corporation.
- Reviews vendors and vendor terms for contract approval, statement of work consistency and contract renewal.
- Leads corporate governance committee to maintain compliance throughout the organization in entity and legal identity.
- Oversee the supply chain from purchase order to delivery, including order fulfillment, shipping and receiving, and inventory management.
- Plan, direct and implement logistics operations and administrative support to meet prescribed productivity and service goals.
- Identify competitive strategies and evaluate, adjust or redraft the organization’s supply chain programs accordingly ensuring thorough communication of imperatives and action items to the team.
- Assist in establishing customer service standards for all accounts, communicating these standards to all personnel. Maintain appropriate contact with all accounts and respond to requests when required.
- Reviews and implements innovative plans for the control of planned outputs, budgetary resources, labor efficiency and customer service goals along.
- Reviews performance against operating plans and standards. Provides reports to subordinates on interpretation of results and course corrects the changes in direction of plans.
- Facility management of all activities related to the operation of the corporate facilities.
- Provides vendor management by evaluating, reviewing and approving vendor solutions and contracts
- BA or BS degree in business or finance
- An MBA is strongly desirable.
- 15-20 years of experience in Operations Management in Procurement, Logistics or Supply Chain related functions
- 7-10 years of C Level Management experience in a multi-site management environment.
- Must have full life cycle familiarity that covers product creation, ;ainch, distribution, and revenue management.
- Multinational management experience
- HR functional management.
- Large company and small company financial leadership experience.
- Experience with inventory management, global sourcing and international logistics.
- Experience developing annual business plans and department budgets.
- Project management experience – planning and implementing operations projects.
- SLA development with various internal customers for HR support, financial support, and administrative support.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and improve processes with internal and external customers in a third-party environment.
- Exceptional time management, analytical and managerial skills, work ethic and customer service orientation.
- Must be an excellent listener and communicator.
- Able to drive completion and closure of internal project on time and on budget.
- Able to drive target cultural norms within the company inside and outside the Operations dept.
- Must be highly organized and able to multitask.
- Strong project planning, management and supervisory experience required.
- Budgeting and forecasting experience required.
- Ability to build cross-functional partnerships and engage in and lead cross-functional teams and initiatives.