This client is a high-end cybersecurity management consulting firms who offers nation-state level expertise to combat cyber attackers. The team consists of former leaders of Israeli Defense Forces Cyber Defense, as well as Offense. This provides the company with an extraordinary perspective and unique methodology to combat Cyber Attackers: Attacker Oriented Approach and Methodology. Targeting high-end prospects within the financial, entertainment, media and utilities sectors, the VP Sales will be responsible for driving significant revenues across the US and adding new customers to company’s existing customers base. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated, entrepreneurial, roll-up sleeves sales leader who is passionate about new business hunting. This role requires a significant consultative approach to selling, typically at the customer executive level
- Manage a team of 2 experienced sales professionals, hire additional sales
- Build a solid and repeatable leads generation and prospecting processes.
- Lead hands -on strategic deals
- Assist sales managers in closing complex deals. by teaching best practices in
prospecting, managing, and closing opportunities, and the skills needed to
position company as an industry leader.
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to
ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Build, measure, and optimize the sales process to successfully achieve the
targeted sales objectives.
- Create a team culture that’s positive, motivating, and performance-driven.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 10 years’ progressive experience in sales
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales management building successful
- A proven track record of relevant and successful enterprise cyber security
services or software.
- Proven personal experience in establishing revenue growth while
concurrently growing company market share.
- Effective leadership, communication, presentation and customer relations
- Clear awareness of market competitor product offerings and overall security
software industry. A contacts base of CISO’s is a clear advantage
- Skilled in measuring and tracking key business results and processes against
set targets and against the competition.
- Constantly demonstrate a sense of urgency and ability to adapt to a changing
- Understand start-up mentality with limited support infrastructure.
- Works with colleagues internally and externally in a collaborative way for
- Willingness to communicate with colleagues on different time-zones.
- Extensive national traveling required. Occasional International travels.
- Previous experience of working with Israeli companies is an advantage.