We're looking for a talented Presentation Designer to come in and help tell the story and position the product in front of customers, typically C-level executives, at some of the world's biggest companies. This is more than just graphic design - this is a role for creative thinkers with big ideas, inventive approaches, and beautiful design skills to help create standout presentations and materials that tell a clear and compelling story, customized to the customers.
The mission of this team is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a healthier relationship with technology.
Who We Are Looking For
How You’ll Contribute
- A storyteller who can turn complex ideas into simple, visually impactful narratives
- A designer with exceptional, inventive graphics skills
- A creator and keeper of brand and style guidelines
- A creative with data visualization and infographic experience, able to quickly conceptualize ideas visually
- A meticulous creator with a dash of perfectionism, who reviews his/her work carefully
- Someone who manages time and prioritizes effectively to meet deadlines and client expectations
- A self-starter who enjoys taking initiative
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is flexible and has high energy to get work done
- An interest in topics such as well-being, productivity, neuroscience, psychology, performance
- Partner with sales, marketing and content teams to design world-class sales and marketing collateral to promote Thrive’s mission, products and services to both prospects and existing customers.
- Bring your creative ideas and talents to further our brand story and customer reach through compelling narratives, top-notch design and creative approaches.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline + 5-10 years of visual/graphic design experience
- Standout portfolio of work and evidence of being the author of the idea, not just executing the design
- Experience creating marketing and sales collateral for the B2B enterprise space, F100 preferred
- Mastery of all presentation and design software (Adobe Creative Suite, PPT, Keynote, Google Slides)
- Experience with project management software (Asana, Trello, etc) and Google docs collaboration features
What We Offer
- A mission-driven company that’s truly making difference in the lives of people around the world
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategy
- Human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, vision and dental coverage + 401k program with company match
- Generous paid time-off programs