UI/UX Designer opportunity at innovative ML/DS healthtech
This innovative healthtech team needs a solid UX Designer to work closely with strategy and development teams to help guide the vision for user experience and find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
• Experience in user-centered design methods including user research & synthesis, exploration, story-telling, detailed design, user testing and prototyping
• Deep knowledge of design patterns across multiple platforms
• Design and specify user interfaces using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
• Participate as a design lead to cross-functional teams that include creative leads, other designers, project management, product management, software developers, and QA.
• Experience creating user requirements specifications, conceptual models, personas, storyboards/scenarios, flow charts, conceptual sketches, wireframes, design prototypes, and design specifications
• Ability to develop scripts, user testing plans, facilitate usability testing