This enterprise learning platform is used by some of the largest companies in the world to help their employees find great learning content from any source, share knowledge with their peers, and track their progress towards career goals - and they've wrapped it all up into an experience that employees actually love to use.
They're looking for an experienced product manager to help make enterprise learning better. In this role, you will manage the product roadmap and backlog for the enterprise learning product, working across internal teams and customers to help transform the way employees learn in the workplace.
- Manage the product backlog to ensure execution of the roadmap while remaining responsive to the needs of enterprise customers
- Collect, organize and prioritize feature requests for all of the internal functions: Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing
- Collect and analyze insights from the market, customers, and users to help the team make better product decisions
- Act as product owner on the agile product development team
- Work with the design team to research, brainstorm, and prototype features
- Distribute product knowledge amongst internal teams - especially Sales and Customer Success
- Work with leadership to establish a scalable roadmap process to balance long-term product strategy with the business goals
- 4+ years of experience managing enterprise SaaS products
- Strong background in technology, with understanding or experience in software engineering
- Experience using "jobs-to-be-done" (or similar) as a structured approach to uncovering user needs
- Ability to write requirements that are clear and actionable for features and enhancements.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas, processes and solutions to teams
- Experience leveraging research and data to make better product decisions
- Motivated by team success, not just individual glory; you’re a supportive person who’s eager to engage and collaborate
- A strong interest in educational trends and how adults learn deeper skills - especially in e-learning
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Knowledge of enterprise learning and HR information systems a plus
- No relocation, local candidates only