Hedge funds have revolutionized Wall Street through their trading strategies. However, beyond parlaying their investments, they are always looking for new and innovative ways of seeking out truth in the world. Our client is building a unique and revolutionary system to understand human capital. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer.
- Write code and scripts leveraged by developers, infra engineers and system components
- Leverage open source tech and tools to build a high-availability, container-based platform
- Partner with dev team to deploy new services based on user stories and technical requirements
- Engineer CICD workflows used for automated testing, rapid deployment, and quality control
- Maintain, debug, and enhance growing ecosystem
What you should have:
- Extensive experience leveraging cloud platforms (Ideally AWS)
- Deep understanding of various Linux OS’s (Debian/Container Linux / Atomic Host)
- Familiar with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes (etc&dex), Helm.
- Configuration management experience (Terraform, kube-aws, Chef, Ignition)
- Admin experience with any of the following technologies: Kafka, Zookeeper, Consul, Vault, Apache Ignite, Apache Spark, Quay, Redis, Elastic Search, PostgreSQL, Datomic, HAPProxy& Nginx
- Expertise in software development using Go, Java, Scala, Ruby, or Python
*All of NIAH clients are confidential and equal opportunity employers. If you fit the bill, apply, and we will see what we can do.