Hedge funds have revolutionized Wall Street through their trading strategies. However, beyond parlaying their investments, they are always looking for new and innovative ways of seeking out truth in the world. Our client is building a unique and revolutionary system to understand human capital. They are looking for a Front End Engineer.
- Prototyping, developing, productionalizing, and maintaining front end applications
- Iterating with users and stakeholders on application design and experience
- Collaboration with other team members to craft quality technical solutions
- Working with other engineers designing, implementing, and consuming APIs
What you should have:
- Experience building public facing commercial Saas websites
- Proficiency in modern frameworks, libraries, and tools: React, Redux, CSS in JS, Less.js, WebPack, Apollo/Relay, npm
- Knowledge of component centric application design and modern state management concepts
- Proficiency with current ECMAScript features
- Knowledge of functional and/or reactive programming
- Exposure to collaborative & engineering methodologies: agile, code reviews, linting, continuous integration, automated testing, cloud deployments, etc.
*All of NIAH clients are confidential and equal opportunity employers. If you fit the bill, apply, and we will see what we can do.