Here is what we are looking for:
- High potential Director
- Functional experience:
- Consumer Digital Marketing
- Comprehensive Marketing experience (customer acquisition, branding, etc.) across channels
- Brand strategy and positioning
- Customer acquisition and loyalty
- Consumer technology-driven brands
- Campaign management
- At some point, we’ll bring a CMO. However, until then, this individual has the opportunity to play a pivotal role with the management team, leading the Marketing operations.
- This person needs to have come from consumer product/services domain; and has experience with company, at early stage through hyper growth.
- Clearly, this person can be CMO at tier 2 company, right now; but prefers to join us as Director and grow with the company. Will likely be VP at some point, but we won’t promise.
- Prefer someone with MBA from top school, but this is not a must.
- Preferably someone who also played a role at an operationally strong company (like Amazon, or even other established company, before switched to consumer space.