Strong relationships with the big four ( AppNexus, Google, Amazon, FB )
The client is a collaboration of former AppNexians and Googlers, as well as best in class providers that service the industry as a collective for digital, mobile, social marketing and most of all Ad technology. They partner with agencies, brands, and small businesses to maximize the ROI for their ad dollars, taking the guess work out of media buying and taking years of experience as well as a metrics-driven approach. More over, when a Tier 1-3 agency hires Upwardly, they are expanding their team and their scope.
They’re celebrating thier fifth birthday in 2018. They’ve got a team of 10 spread across 3 states, and looking to expand in the NYC market, for the first time.
The CEO, has been running operations both internally and externally, and is looking for a counterpart to manage internal affairs so that he can more fully devote himself to external responsibilities like fundraising. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in adtech sales, as they will be building up the sales function from scratch, and will be starting on the ground.
· Aggressively lead and drive sales to maximize revenue and ROI.
· Develop and cultivate partnerships with media and adtech partners
· Build and champion company culture
· Hire, train, and lead top talent
· Manage Sales, Business Development, and Engineering
· Lead and own commercialization and go-to-market strategies for new and existing customers.
· Communicate with partners on new products and service offerings.
· Create decks and collateral to explain Upwardly’s offering to the world
· Work with and influence marketing to develop effective programs and events to drive sales
You might be a great fit if you have:
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with a willingness to roll-up sleeves and start on the front lines
- A desire to truly be a part of building something, rather than coming into a plug-and-play role
- Experience developing and expanding new business in the online media, ad technology, or digital advertising industry
- A strong understanding of how the industry works, its politics, and how to get things done
Upwardly Group provides competitive benefits including equity, 401k, profit sharing, medical insurance, dental, and vision.