Senior Product Manager - Monetization @ NYC Entertainment Startup
The client is the global internet phenomenon that lets you be the internet. By adding a famous
movie, television, and internet quotes to your camera, you can create fun, memorable,
meaningful videos to share with the world.
With over 200 million installs, 6 billion videos, tens of thousands of daily downloads across 192
countries–including Jimmy Fallon, Rihanna (RIHANNA!), Cara Delevingne, and an
unmanageable backlog of A-list celebrities creating dubs and showing the world who they are.
They are redefining the relationship between people and the content they love. Oh, and it’s
addictive as hell.
We are now searching for a passionate Senior Product Manager to join our team and help us
take our company and product to the next level. We iterate fast, work hard, make pragmatic
decisions and find new ways to solve fun, interesting, and meaningful challenges every day.
What does a Senior Product Manager do?
Product is what we do. Be part of the core team that imagines, builds, and ships
features that millions of people use every day. As Product Manager, you’ll work with a talented
team of engineers to deliver the best experience to our 150+ million users. We move fast, we
move hard, and are only interested in working with the best.
● Run all monetization, personalization initiatives in the company
● Help define the product vision and strategy to move and grow our business
● Manage and drive a highly skilled feature team
● Work with world-class engineers
● Make independent decisions
● Be the user’s advocate and enhance their experience and drive engagement
What do we look for in a Senior Product Manager?
● Hold a Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, math, physics or another
● 3-5 years product management or product design experience
● Successfully shipped native mobile product
● Successfully shipped a video ad product
● Successfully shipped a personalization feature
● Previous startup experience
● Entrepreneurial - challenge, move mountains, hack your way to the top
What to expect:
Our headquarters is located in Brooklyn, NY. Benefits include:
● Competitive salary
● Generous stock options
● Relocation package
● Full healthcare package
● A great work environment, in a cool office, working with some of the best engineers in town