Front End Engineer - React/Angular
Front End Engineer in Menlo Park
The client is a global investment firm with offices in New York, NY, Menlo Park, CA, and Hong Kong. The firm manages $10+ billion in assets on behalf of individuals, nonprofit organizations, and institutional investors by focusing on high growth investments in the technology, media, and telecommunications space in both the public and private markets. Their investment approach consists of making a small number of investments based on rigorous proprietary research. They look to have a multi-year holding period, an approach which has led to uncommon returns for the investors through a broad range of market conditions over the past 15+ years.
- You’ve been building web applications for 5 or more years and know HTML and CSS like the back of your hand.
- You should have a few large, single-page applications under your belt that you can show and describe to us.
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to work in a lean team with the very brightest in New York and the Silicon Valley
- Competitive salary with generous year-end bonus
- Opportunity to choose and work with cutting-edge architectures and web services
- Delicious breakfast and lunch prepared by the office’s private chef
- Free personal training sessions with the trainer at the office’s private gym