This security team is a killer group to join. They are part of an amazing organization full of really smart people and work every day to protect against threats to a business trying to help people. They create attack driven defenses, not compliance. They are always looking for new ideas and trying to make sure the best ideas rise to the top of the heap. They focus on results and not just debate; in fact, they are often architects, designers, and engineers, not just advisors. They build credibility through action and results.
As a Lead Security Engineer you will:
- Be on the front lines of stopping security incidents from happening in real time
- Build incredible platforms to detect attacks and stop them in their tracks
- Develop the edge of technology for security detection and response
- Keep up with the latest research and make sure the organization responds quickly
- Evangelize security in the company. They care, show them how to do it better!
- Have a strong foundation in, and in-depth technical knowledge of security
- Master of malware, threat and the way bad actors do bad things
- Tons of experience as a SIEM (Splunk++)
- Constantly willing to demand new data feeds to support finding all the things they need, and build them
- Have 4+ years relevant work experience
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Able to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast-paced and changing environment; self-motivated and results oriented