The security team at this company is a killer group to join. They are part of an amazing organization full of really smart people and work every day to protect against threats to a business trying to help people. They create attack driven defenses, not compliance. They are always looking for new ideas and trying to make sure the best ideas rise to the top of the heap. They focus on results and not just debate - in fact, they are often architects, designers, and engineers... not just advisors. They build credibility through action and results.
As an Infrastructure Security Engineer, you will:
- Stop threats from cracking the infrastructure to get the data.
- Build incredible platforms to prevent and detect attacks and stop them in their tracks.
- Build the technology this team really needs in order to have a secure infrastructure.
- Keep up on the latest research and make sure the organization responds quickly.
- Evangelize security in the company. They care, show them how to do it better!
- Have a strong foundation in and in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication, and security protocols
- Master network-based and system-level attacks and mitigation methods as well as good working knowledge in web application security
- Have 4+ years relevant work experience
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Able to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment; self motivated and results oriented
- Experience with AWS preferred