We are excited to reveal the emergence of a pioneering new company that will solve a fundamental global market need through innovations in AI and Machine Learning technology.
This early-stage startup is positioned to make a major impact thanks to a novel approach, strong funding and a leadership team of veteran entrepreneurs with a proven track record of founding and establishing successful high-tech enterprises that have created outstanding value for shareholders (both team-members and investors) as well as for customers.
Team: Our highest priority at this time is establishing a team to create new technology and affiliated products and services. We seek collaborative, energetic, innovative team-members who bring a positive mind-set and passionate focus. We seek individuals who are inspired by the prospect of developing a new technology and service that will ultimately benefit hundreds of millions of people around the world, and who are driven as much by the personal as by the financial rewards of a start-up experience.
Technology: At the foundation of our technology is the real-time processing of very large amounts of data at unparalleled scale. Our innovations will draw on advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) for Native Language Processing (NLP), and voice and image processing. We are also innovating in the area of user experience, as our goal is for users/customers not only to benefit from but also to enjoy interacting with our product and services. At this time, we are not at liberty to publicly reference additional key technologies that will be discussed with candidates.
Location: A global company headquartered in the Northeastern United States with engineering operations in Tel Aviv.
- IoT experience is imperative.
- Lead product design function, collaborating with stakeholders throughout the company to, first, ascertain and understand the needs of their teams, and second, establish a team structure and end-to-end workflow designed to best serve those needs.
- Be a member of the product leadership team to define, build, and ship market-leading products.
- Hire, onboard, train and develop a world-class design team.
- Empower and mentor designers on your team, fostering a collaborative, productive, and positive environment within a growing team.
- Effectively articulate user-experience design issues and solutions. Present and justify design thinking and derive meaningful feedback from peers and stakeholders.
- Gather customer needs and behaviors via user interviews and testing.
- Create design principles, documentation, and style guides.
- Construct a user research process and function to inform the product strategy and enable rapid prototyping.
- Ensure design deliverables meet quality and consistency standards across the team.
- Define the emotional experience of products from the customer point of view.
- Work with your team to optimize output and ensure that the large volume of deliverables requested of the design team on a daily basis are completed on time.
Degree in Interactive Design, Product Design or a related field
- IoT experience is imperative.
- 6+ years of hands-on design and prototyping experience including shipping multiple successful B2C products as a design lead
- Experience shipping novel products from conception to go-to-market
- Ability to define and execute a user research process for new and existing products
- Minimum of 5 years’ product/UX design experience for web and mobile applications
- Proven ability with both design oversight and hands-on creation of user experiences and visual design deliverables, including user flows, wireframes, typography and information design
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent communication and reasoning skills
- Extensive mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and InVision, with a strong understanding of when design teams should be using each tool
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and responsive design is a plus
- Proven track record in information architecture, interface design, and service design
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at the senior leadership level
- Highly motivated, customer-focused, sets high standards.
- Willingness to travel internationally every couple of months as required
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to back up hypotheses and develop business cases
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ambiguous start-up environment
- Leadership and drive: ability to influence a cross-functional team, manage conflict resolution, drive the pace of the organization based on thoughtful plans and effort.