We are searching for a passionate Senior React.js Engineer to join our team. We iterate fast, work hard, make pragmatic decisions and find new ways to solve complex high scale problems every day.
What does a Senior React.js Engineer do at Dubsmash?
- Work on our platform and help us build our web app to be used by millions of users daily with React, TypeScript and other state-of-the-art technologies
- Help define our web strategy
- Collaborate with engineers, designers and product managers as an active member of a cross-functional team
- Scale and lead a web team to success
- Take responsibility for your code throughout the entire development cycle and be eager to explore new technologies
What do we look for in a Senior React.js Engineer?
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, math, physics or other quantitative subjects
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Gained a good grasp of CSS, including concepts like separation of content and presentation, specificity, and how to structure styles for large, modular applications.
- Have had experience with CSS processors like Sass and Less.js, and understand their benefits for writing maintainable styles.
- Have designed an API utilizing HTTP for a RESTful web service.
- Have worked directly with databases and learned how to maintain separation of concerns between the way data is stored and the way it’s displayed.
- Have implemented cross-browser UIs in HTML/CSS/JS and have made principled decisions about which browsers to support and why.
What to expect:
Our headquarters is located in Manhattan, NY. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options
- Relocation package
- Full healthcare package
- A great work environment, a cool office, working with some of the best engineers in town!