The UX Engineer is a thought leader who designs the user experience of the web client to deliver a next generation debugging experience to our users. The role is instrumental in bringing to life our suite of analyzers, debuggers, and fault aggregators in a seamless web environment. You will research, design, and iterate on new features, and collaborate with our front-end team to drive those features to final implementation. This role is perfect for a designer who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment and is excited by novel design challenges.
- Research and design a thoughtful user interface for the client's suite of debugging tools.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Perform contextual inquiries, task analysis, and other user research.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Work with front-end team to quickly prototype and carry design to final implementation.
- 2+ years of application design with a strong portfolio.
- Experience engaging with users to perform research.
- Well-organized with experience managing multiple projects across tight deadlines.
- Self-learning, picks up new tools quickly, and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in wireframing tools.
- Experience collaborating directly with engineers is a plus.