A Union Square P2P Fintech Shop is looking for a highly motivated, thoughtful, and data-driven Product Manager to own product development for a top-level offering. Partnering closely with our Product Strategist, you will create and own the road-map for a product line from concept and business analysis, to development and implementation, to go-to-market. In the process, you’ll lead a technology team composed UI/UX designers, engineers, and QA members.
Our ideal candidate is obsessed with data, thrives in a fast-paced and sometimes chaotic environment, and is comfortable meeting product delivery deadlines. This person also possesses strong interpersonal skills to evangelize product decisions both internally and externally. Given our product’s complexity, ideally, you have experience/familiarity with fixed income finance and capital markets.
- Work with the Head of Product to coordinate product strategy and enhancement across dv01’s product suite
- Own and maintain the product roadmap for a top-level P2P Lending product (e.g. portfolio management, securitizations, credit facility, etc.)
- Own the definition and specifications of new features and functionality for your product line, working alongside the UI/UX design team to bring new features from wireframes to high fidelity designs
- Continually interact with current and prospective clients to solicit feedback, understand functionality requirements, and identify new features that will drive broader product adoption and usage
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with engineering and QA teams to ensure all user requirements are clearly understood and design features are properly tested
- Partner with marketing to communicate product enhancement and positioning to market
- Make data-driven decisions on what to build next, basing your roadmap on customer interviews, market research, and competitive analysis
- Proven ability to develop a long-term product vision and break it down into a path of enhancement steps. Experience with Agile methodology preferred
- Prior experience as a product manager. You’ve developed a product vision, built a roadmap, and led teams that have brought products from concepting to launch
- Excellent Excel and project management skills. Experience using PowerBI, Tableau, or another self-service business intelligence application is a bonus
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and writing skills. You should be confident speaking to a group of 20+ people, both internally and externally, as well as developing product specs, presentations, and strategy docs for various audiences